We had so much fun staying with the Simmons while we were in Utah. The kids loved seeing Lizzy, Parker and Austin. It was hard to get my kids ready to go for the day. All I heard was I just want to stay and play or go swimming! We got to their house Tuesday night June 21ST and stayed through Sunday the 26Th. Thank you again! It really was nice!
Austin and Abby having fun!
Good old buddies! Parker and Garrett were inseparable. They definitely had a good time!
Lizzy and Trenton had fun playing games in the water. They were trying to make a funny pose with the water rings.
Jill celebrated her 30Th birthday while we were there. Her husband and sisters threw her a forever 29 birthday party on June 29Th. Jill's brother Johnny decided that it was time for her to be thrown in the pool!
Austin and Abby having fun!
Good old buddies! Parker and Garrett were inseparable. They definitely had a good time!
Lizzy and Trenton had fun playing games in the water. They were trying to make a funny pose with the water rings.
Jill celebrated her 30Th birthday while we were there. Her husband and sisters threw her a forever 29 birthday party on June 29Th. Jill's brother Johnny decided that it was time for her to be thrown in the pool!Mommy and Abby hanging out in the hot tub. Check out Abby's goggles!





I love your new updates! I hope your boys are having fun at their new school! Does Garrett still fall asleep on the bus? Next summer I want to see some camping on your blog! (with the Simmons)
ReplyDeleteI love the updates!! Also love Jill's comment "How about 3rd annual FAMILY CAMP" come on Chris, time to jump on board. Hope all is going well and we can get together soon!!
ReplyDelete