August 12Th, first day of school! Wow I can't believe how fast the summer went by. Trenton is going to a new school this year, Spalding. He is in 2Nd grade. Garrett is starting Kindergarten. Trenton was a little nervous, but when he got home he said that it was great!
I always love the bus picture.
Here is Trenton at his desk. Garrett was so excited for Trenton.
Here is our big Kindergartner! Garrett was so excited to ride the bus! He got on a gave me a big wave goodbye!
Here is Garrett and his friend Bridges getting off the bus at the school. I met the bus at school so I could make sure Garrett got to his class okay.
Here is Trenton at his desk. Garrett was so excited for Trenton.
Here is our big Kindergartner! Garrett was so excited to ride the bus! He got on a gave me a big wave goodbye!
Here is Garrett and his friend Bridges getting off the bus at the school. I met the bus at school so I could make sure Garrett got to his class okay.






No comments:
Post a Comment