The Race for the Cure was on Saturday May 9Th. I had the opportunity to participate along with over 15,000 people. I walked with my friend Kat and her daughter Hannah. We signed up with my friend Sarah's group "Friends of Fighters". I also brought Abby along with me for the walk. She got to ride in the stroller. Abby seemed a little amazed by all the people.
Kat, Hannah and I just after we finished the race.
Kat, Hannah and I just after we finished the race.




Holy Smokes Steph! You WERE busy blogging last night! Good job! That is something that is worth the time and priceless for the future! Keep it coming! :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way - -I loved all of your pics! Looks like you had a fun easter and that the boys are having fun in soccer. Happy Birthday to Abby! How fun to have some girly toys! The Race for the Cure looked fun! We should walk it next year together!
ReplyDeleteI love all the new postings!! Especially Abby's bob and little bangs! We can't wait to see you guys before Abby grows any more.
ReplyDelete