Garrett's pre-school class went to the fires station for a field trip. Abby and I got to tag a long. It's so cute to see the kids excitement when they get to be right next to a real fire truck!
This is Garrett's cute pre-school class.
This is Garrett's cute pre-school class.
Garrett and Abby were listening very carefully to what the fire man was saying. Actually I think they were a little nervous, because he was wearing his oxygen mask.
Abby couldn't wait to have her turn to sit in the fire truck. Garrett on the other hand didn't want anything to do with it! He's our shy little guy. I know hard to believe!



Ryan and Garrett have to be more than cousins! They are so much alike. Ryan is by no means shy in a small setting. Garrett loves to talk and Rayn loves to move around and show off. Put him a new or large group setting, though and he just shuts down!! I'm worried about Kindergarten and the bus!
ReplyDelete