We are so proud of Trenton and the choice he made to be baptised. He is growing up so fast! This truly was a special day for us as his parents and for him. I asked him how he felt after he was baptized and he said "clean". He is a joy to have in our family. His smile says it all!

Grandma & Grandpa Wilkey, Kat and Hannah Holt, Julie, JT and Derek Kindal, The Nokelby Family, The Pruett Family, Bishop Forsberg and Trenton's school teacher Mrs. Bond.
Thank you all for coming and supporting Trenton on his baptism day!



Mike was on the computer and said everbody come look at Trenton's Baptism! So we all gathered around the computer and Parker so concerned said, "Why didn't we go?!!" He couldn't believe we missed it! I guess he missed the fact that they were on the same day :) Mike and I told him we would definitely be at Garretts! Trenton looked darling!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for inviting us to go skating with you guys. We didn't get to talk much, but it was so great to see you and your family! My kids said that was the most fun they had in a long time! My email is staker@lycos.com if you get a minute to send those pictures you took. I'll let you know when we come to Boise over Memorial Day weekend!
ReplyDelete