We stayed home for Christmas this year. Aunt Candice came to stay with us for a week. Dad had to work on Christmas Eve, but it was fine. Candice and I made our favorite Christmas Eve dinner, "Appetizers". After dinner the kids couldn't wait to open their Christmas Jammie's. Even Dad was excited! When all that was through we read from the Bible, Luke 2 and then we drove around looking at Christmas lights!
Garrett, Trenton and Abby
Here we all are in our new Jammie's. You can't read Garrett's shirt but it reads "Dear Santa I've Been Framed".
Garrett really wanted to take a picture of mom and Aunt Candice. I thought he did a pretty good job. Abby of course wanted in the picture!
Garrett, Trenton and Abby
Here we all are in our new Jammie's. You can't read Garrett's shirt but it reads "Dear Santa I've Been Framed".
Garrett really wanted to take a picture of mom and Aunt Candice. I thought he did a pretty good job. Abby of course wanted in the picture!




Steph, love all the updates!! Your Disneyland pictures are so much fun! Garretts pj's seem to be fitting with what you have told me lately! Very cute! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving and Christmas, now you need a break from cooking :) Happy New Years!!
ReplyDeleteHey, I love YOUR jammies! Those are cute!
ReplyDelete