Monica planned a fun over night trip to McCall at her Grandma's condo. Good times! It was nice to just hang out, eat out and not have to worry about kids or cooking!
Angela was pretty good about setting her camera up, so she didn't have to miss any of the pictures.
From left to right: Angela, Monica, Steph , Angie and Kelly.
Angie brought the stuff to make a really yummy Brazilian drink. We had fun talking until 3:00am!
Breakfast time! We ate at the Pancake House. It was sooo good! Angela ordered 1 cinnamon roll for an appetizer and between the five of us we didn't even finish it. It was huge! 
Angela was pretty good about setting her camera up, so she didn't have to miss any of the pictures.
From left to right: Angela, Monica, Steph , Angie and Kelly.Angie brought the stuff to make a really yummy Brazilian drink. We had fun talking until 3:00am!
Breakfast time! We ate at the Pancake House. It was sooo good! Angela ordered 1 cinnamon roll for an appetizer and between the five of us we didn't even finish it. It was huge! 
I of course ordered an omelet! It was very yummy!



Looks like good times and memories! I wish I had "connections" with someone because that would be fun for us to do someday....when I don't have a baby! Maybe we can go somewhere fun sometime!
ReplyDeleteJealous! A girls' trip sounds like SO much fun and it looks like you guys had a blast!
ReplyDelete