Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our Seattle "Vacation"

Chris and I planned a trip to Seattle for our 10th anniversary. Our itinerary changed slighly, due to a nasty cold I cought the day we left for Seattle. Chris was a good sport and didn't mind watching lot's of cable while I splept! We managed to take these pictures the day we left. My sister was so kind to give us a speed tour of Seattle. All in all it was still a nice break!

Chris and I waiting for the ferry
Gum wall at Pike's Place Market
Our Drive by shot of the Space Needle

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys have a blog! Cute pics!
    ~monica walter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I haven't been there since our honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gla you got to get away. Just planning it and being alone is fun celebration!
    Okay, I'm offended we're not cool enough to be on your blog list;)!!! dookers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog keeps getting cuter! I love it! I think you and Chris now deserve another vacation. It is not fair to be sick!!! Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY, you have a blog. It looks like Seattle was fun, I know mom and Ray had a good time with the kids. I hope you are all feeling better.

    ReplyDelete